• Report: #1119008

• Updated: Tue, January 28, 2014

• Reported By: Timothy — Akron New York
Advance Cash Services
Internet USA

Advance Cash Services Acs Lawgroup, Ncs lawgroup, USA fast cash Lawsuit,Jail, get this! they are going to report Me to FBI, FTC, Banks for bank fraud, my employer, and credit burea ect... ect... Internet

My scam is almost word for word the same as the rest from Advance Credit Services, ACS law group, NCS law group, USA Fast Cash., Court clerk Abigail Tailor. All have the same phone number exchange of347.  Advance is stateing I  owe them two (2) different loan's 1 for $847.47 the other $945.67, And, but sent me an email that if I send them  A money pac voucher for $150.00 they will drop everything and I wouldn't owe them anymore???   It make's me think seing that they have my SSN, my name, ect. That this has to be somebody that work's OR worked for one of several hundred of the cash advance Pay day loan companies?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advance-Cash-Services/internet/Advance-Cash-Services-Acs-Lawgroup-Ncs-lawgroup-USA-fast-cash-LawsuitJail-get-this-t-1119008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advance Cash Services