Complaint Review: Advance Cash usa

• Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: Loretta — Rotonda West Florida United States of America
Advance Cash usa
internet Internet United States of America

Advance Cash usa calling and asking for money said they have a lawsuite aginest me, and I am going to be arrested, I have never gotten a loan from this co. and they are very nasty on the phone Internet

I received 4 calls yesterday and when I got home I called the phone number of 917-775-5246 it was Advance Cash USA I spoke to mark who transfered me to his manager who said I was going to be arrested today at 11:00am because I owe them money and I said I never took a loan out from you and there is nothing on my checking account that shows you made a deposit in my account , he said and very nasty that I should tell it to the judge, as I would be in jail and he was yelling.. would not let me talk, I am 71 years old and have Diabetes, I was trembling for 2 hours and still feel sick. something has to be done ,this is a fake and they are tormenting people.

This is not the first time they have called me. the first time he called me it was because they charged me 30.00 for an application fee ,and my bank sent it back as I had no idea who they were. and that was as I said 30.00 not 300.00,,,they are crazy and need to be stopped...

Loretta

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advance-Cash-usa/internet/Advance-Cash-usa-calling-and-asking-for-money-said-they-have-a-lawsuite-aginest-me-and-I-963718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advance Cash usa