Complaint Review: Advance Detective - advancedetective.com

• Updated: Mon, August 15, 2005

• Reported By:Pearl Mississippi
Advance Detective - advancedetective.com
advancedetective.com Internet U.S.A.

Advance Detective - advancedetective.com ripoff $19.95 for links to verizon whitepages, bigfoot, etc... Internet

I paid 19.95 for a subscription, that is supposed to be similar to net detective. I thought I would find information, such as my credit report, ancestory research, finding old friends etc.. instead the so called members area gives you LINKS to pages you can get for free like Whitepages, Yahoo, Verizon etc. The website says they give 100% member satisfaction. I contacted them several times to tell them that I was not satisfied at all and they just sent me automated messages back and would NOT give me a refund, but told me that I could cancel my account.

DO NOT USE THIS SITE (advancedetective.com) IT IS A TOTAL RIPOFF

Pearl, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2005 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advance-Detective-advancedetectivecom/internet/Advance-Detective-advancedetectivecom-ripoff-1995-for-links-to-verizon-whitepages-bi-153718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advance Detective - advancedetective.com