Complaint Review: Advance Disposal Co. Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, May 13, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, May 13, 2013

• Reported By: Randy — Apple Valley California
Advance Disposal Co. Inc.
17105 Mesa St. Hesperia, California USA

Advance Disposal Co. Inc. PAM in customer service refused to talk to her supervisor TAMMY to resolve Advance Disposals billing error! Hesperia California

Pam Advance Disposal Customer service rep took it upon herself to discriminate on me because I told her that I was disabled. I recieved a regular bill in the mail saturday 5/11/2013 was going to pay it today. 6 am their driver picked 2 of the 3 cans and was very rude and condesending to my twin brother. He just asked that mean mannered driver why? The driver almost went past our closed gate at the end of the driveway without permission. My twin stopped him and he said that he would be back and he won't be nice about it when he comes backeither! I called advance disposal and unfortunately got Pam. She was just as rude as the tresspassing driver and when I told about him she didn't care and said it doesn't matter if you are disabled to us or not. She told us at first that the regular bill that we got was a disconnection and then said that even if the notice never reach me that she was puttingit through to collections anyway. $57.99 is the rate for 2 months but she demanded $229.66 to restart my service even though they sent me a regular bill instead of a disconnect notice. She refused to listen to me and stated that she didn't want to deal with me because I'm disabled and treated me like I'm retarded. She hung up on me!!! I called Consumer Affairs and I will call the police on that driver and the news if he comes back trying to threaten, intimidate, and trespass again! They also accept and recieve checks from florida customers from Advanced Disposal a company they aren't connected to. They really need a forensic IRS audit thanks to Pam and the way she power controls her disabled customers and refusing to correct advance disposals billing errors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advance-Disposal-Co-Inc/Hesperia-California-92340/Advance-Disposal-Co-Inc-PAM-in-customer-service-refused-to-talk-to-her-supervisor-TAMM-1050518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advance Disposal Co. Inc.