Complaint Review: Advance Funds Network

• Submitted: Wed, December 05, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 22, 2014

• Reported By: Nancy — Bardstown Kentucky United States of America
New York, New York United States of America

Advance Funds Network Refused to give me a cash advance because I had worked with another company. New York, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Advance Funds Network

I have received two cash advances from Yellowstone Capital and I was shopping around for a different company that would give me a bigger advance.  I sent all my information to Advance Funds Network and the gentleman, Tom, called me back and informed me that they would not help me because I had gotten a previous advance from Yellowstone.  He called Yellowstone "toxic" but could not give me a reason why.  I guess that's what I get for trying a different company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advance-Funds-Network/New-York-New-York-/Advance-Funds-Network-Refused-to-give-me-a-cash-advance-because-I-had-worked-with-another-978279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advance Funds Network

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Advance Funds Network

AUTHOR: 464 Kings Highway - ()

Unfortunately, this is correct. This particular client got themselves into such a toxic situation with Yellowstone capital that there was nothing we could do to save them. "Sometimes you eat the bar and sometimes the bar eats you."

Thanks for the opportunity.