Complaint Review: Advance LA Agency

• Reported By: Jeff — Los Angeles California United States of America
Advance LA Agency
7904 Santa Monica Boulevard Los Angeles, California United States of America

Advance LA Agency Unauthorized Charges Los Angeles, California

Vance Peyton Miller AKA Vance P Miller or simply Vance Peyton is a very dishonest, fraudulent man. Signing up for his class has caused me nothing but problems. Please, I warn you, do not believe a thing he says. He is a pro at skewing information and selling his "services" to you. He has a way of convincing people to put down a deposit at his free class without telling people the consequences for putting down such a deposit.

Here they are: (a) If you pay with your credit/debit card, know that he keeps all your information on record. He will, I repeat, WILL withdraw funds from your account without your authorization. To date, he has withdrawn almost $850 from my account without authorization. (b) There is absolutely NO cancelation policy. Forget the fact that he doesn't even draft a contract detailing his services and and payment policies, and the fact that bbbureau states that businesses like him should have cancelation policys whether they choose to draft one or not...

After attending one of his classes - I only went to one and decided it wasn't for me - I decided that I no longer wanted to attend since I did not get the services I was led to believe I would, I tried to cancel had already charged the $850 for the full "acting course".

(c) He is rude and hostile. When I told him politely that I wanted to cancel. He called me back and immediately began berading me (no joke), telling me that I'm an arrogant person who thinks she knows everything and that I would not get anywhere in life.

Needless to say I have filled criminal charges against him for unauthorized charges to my credit card. He knowingly doesn't abide by the law, and I am still paying the price for that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2010 05:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advance-LA-Agency/Los-Angeles-California-90046/Advance-LA-Agency-Unauthorized-Charges-Los-Angeles-California-642344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advance LA Agency