Complaint Review: Advance Telecom Inc. - MBCONTACT

• Updated: Sun, February 01, 2009

• Reported By:Nekoosa Wisconsin
Advance Telecom Inc. - MBCONTACT
Internet Central America

Advance Telecom Inc. Paypal Billed As "MBCONTACT" I paid them $43.86 through Paypal transaction number: 8K403656PG862750K for a "legal" uTorrent program and two other bonus programs. Internet

I paid Advance Telecom Inc. through PayPal and didn't get a website to go to to download my program for unlimited movies, music, tv shows, etc. for unlimited VIP access.

I was also paid for two additional bonus programs that I have no access to.

I can't believe that PayPal is not doing a better job of blocking and trcking this oufit! What a ripoff!

Now I have to go through the hassle of sending a written request to PayPal to try and get my money back.

People, beware of this website, they seem to offer anything you might want or need and then disappear into thin air!!!!!!

Vicki
Nekoosa, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2009 10:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advance-Telecom-Inc-MBCONTACT/internet/Advance-Telecom-Inc-Paypal-Billed-As-MBCONTACT-I-paid-them-4386-through-Paypal-trans-418955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advance Telecom Inc. - MBCONTACT