Complaint Review: Advance Wellness Research Inc

• Submitted: Sat, February 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 21, 2009

• Reported By:montgomery village Maryland
Advance Wellness Research Inc
advancedwellnessresearch.com Nampa, Idaho U.S.A.

Advance Wellness Research Inc, Advance Wellness Research company advertises a free 14 day trial sample of their product then bills you $78 Nampa Idaho

I just read two reports on the Advance Wellness Research Company, which advertised a free 14 day trial sample of their product then bills you $78.

Today is exactly 14 days, how I received the supplement, and since I haven't got any results, I called to cancel, but was told, that I have to call 4 days before.
In addition they shipped another bottle, and I will be charged $78. I told them, that I haven't order anything.

Finally after long conversation they promised to cancel and let me to keep the bottle which they shipped, which I do not need.

Lyudmila
montgomery village, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2009 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advance-Wellness-Research-Inc/Nampa-Idaho/Advance-Wellness-Research-Inc-Advance-Wellness-Research-company-advertises-a-free-14-day-426813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advance Wellness Research Inc