Complaint Review: Advance Wellness Research, Pure Acia Berry

• Submitted: Sat, January 31, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 31, 2009

• Reported By:Overgaard Arizona
Advance Wellness Research, Pure Acia Berry
3 17th Ave. S Nampa, Idaho U.S.A.

Pure AcAdvance Wellness Research, Pure Acia Berry Offer Free Trial of their product, at the end of the trial period they charge for it! $78.81 Nampa Idaho

This company sells Pure Acai Berry. They are offering a "FREE" trial all you do is pay $4.95 shipping. At the end of the 14 day trial period they charge your credit card $78.81 for the "FREE" trial.

If you do not want to be charged the $78.81 you must have the full bottle of pills back to them before the 14 days end and the 14 days start when you order them not when you receive them. That really isn't time to try the product.

I called them and got a Rep that did not speak very well, I told him, I was sending the product back. He made me offers just so I would keep the product. I told him "No Thank You" and do not charge my card for anything else.

He more or less told me "If the sun is not shining, and you not standing on one leg with your right hand in the air and, the wind is not blowing from the SW, you will be charged. In other words...Every condition had to be just right and I would be charged any way.

I called back just to talk to someone else. I, again, got someone that could not speak good English, got the run around and totally different answers to my questions and he even offered me an extended trial period to 28 days, I told him I need that in writing he said he would send me an email.....Still waiting for that.

Please do not buy from this company, until they care more about the consumer. It is such a "RIP OFF and a HUGE SCAM" plus they LIE!

Madashell
Overgaard, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2009 02:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advance-Wellness-Research-Pure-Acia-Berry/Nampa-Idaho-83657-4350/Pure-AcAdvance-Wellness-Research-Pure-Acia-Berry-Offer-Free-Trial-of-their-product-at-th-418437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advance Wellness Research, Pure Acia Berry