Complaint Review: Advance me today.com

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Advance me today.com

Advance me today.com This is a pay day loan services that takes advantage of people who are alreay in a bind. I took a loan of $700.00 from them in November of 2012 and to date they have taken 168.00 x 5, plus $218.00 & m Internet

Consumer Beware!!!!

Montel Williams is sponsoring & promoting via television unscurpulous pay day loan services. The original entity is called Money Mutual and once you sign up with them your name is sent to everyone in the universe. You will be contacted by someone other than Money Mutual offering you a loan to get through the hard times. Unfortunately you will be digging yourself into a grave if you do business with any of them. I made the mistake of taking a loan with one company in particular where I borrowed $700.00 back in November 2012. I have made payments every two-weeks first in the amount of $168.00 x 5=$840.00 and additionally two payments 1 at $218.00 and another at $206.00 Grand Total=$1264.00 and only $100.00 of that went towards Principles. The interest rates/fees are ridiculous and I am angry at myself & them for taking advantage of people. I would advise anyone who has taken a loan with any PAY DAY company that are charging more than the allowable maximum rate of 15%, you should close out your account once you have given them more than what you borrowed and not pay one cent more. Contact the attorney general office of your state and report them, and find yourself a lawyer to recoup your losses. It is illegal and fines & imprisonment will strictly enforced, not to mention you may be able to get up to 3 times the amount they overcharged you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advance-me-todaycom/internet/Advance-me-todaycom-This-is-a-pay-day-loan-services-that-takes-advantage-of-people-who-a-1009919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advance me today.com