Complaint Review: Advanced Acai Weight Loss System

• Updated: Thu, April 14, 2011

• Reported By: lily — fife Washington United States of America
Advanced Acai Weight Loss System
5300 Ontario Mills Parkway Ontario, California United States of America

Advanced Acai Weight Loss System ACAI WEIGHT LOSS SYSTEM IS A SCAM! Ontario, California

So I ordered these products from a website because it said you can try them for free and only pay shipping. They charged me $3.95 and when I received my products they weren't the ones they were advertising on the website so I called the number and the Representative told me that I am not in the system. So 1 year later exactly today I get a phone call saying they are debt collecters. The lady is saying I owe them $80.00 are you kidding me? I called the number to return the products but they kept saying I was not in the system and hung up on me. I know a few people who have been harrassed by their company's debt collecter has anyone ever done something? Because I am not paying for that and if they hurt my credit I will file a claim and speak to my lawyer. Anyone in?

PS. PLEASE DO  NOT FALL FOR THOSE SCAMS. NEVER GOING TO ORDER ONLINE AGAIN.

Regards,

Lily

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2011 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Acai-Weight-Loss-System/Ontario-California-91764/Advanced-Acai-Weight-Loss-System-ACAI-WEIGHT-LOSS-SYSTEM-IS-A-SCAM-Ontario-California-717638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Acai Weight Loss System