Complaint Review: Advanced Acai Weight Loss System

• Submitted: Wed, February 18, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 18, 2009

• Reported By:Holland Massachusetts
Advanced Acai Weight Loss System
5300 Ontario Mills Parkway Ontario, California U.S.A.

Advanced Acai Weight Loss System I ordered a 14 day free trial. When I called the number provided to cancel they couldn't find me in their system and gave me more numbers to call. Ontario California

I ordered a 14 day free trial of the Advanced Acai Weight Loss System. I paid for shipping and handling with my debit card. If I didn't like the product, a phone number was provided so you can get a return number. I called the number several times. Always busy. I called a few different numbers I found online, they could not find me in the system.

I can't use this product. They are going to withdraw $70 monthly from my account if I don't cancel within the 14 day free trial period. How can I do that if I can't get in touch with them. Everyone I spoke to over the phone had an Indian accent so I am assuming their call center is in India.

What a scam!

Donna
Holland, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2009 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Acai-Weight-Loss-System/Ontario-California-91764/Advanced-Acai-Weight-Loss-System-I-ordered-a-14-day-free-trial-When-I-called-the-number-p-425601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Acai Weight Loss System