Complaint Review: Advanced Acai Weight Loss System

• Submitted: Tue, July 14, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 14, 2009

• Reported By:West Palm Beach Florida
Advanced Acai Weight Loss System
5300 Ontario Mills Parkway Ontario, California U.S.A.

Advanced Acai Weight Loss System PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS SCAM!!!!!! Ontario California

This all started when I saw this product on the Oprah and Rachel Ray Show. I was like wow that's cool if it's on those shows and they recommend those products that means that are good.

Well big mistake......... I ordered the Advanced Acai along with Colon Cleanse which were two products that these shows were advertising. I was able to stop the payment from the Colon Cleanse company, even though they charged me for something they didn't ship and when they refunded the $88.00 , BUT that same day they took out $94.00 more. So they gave me the refund but then took out more money.

Till this day I still haven't yet seen what the bottle even looks like. I emailed them a copy of my statement as they requested asking to please show the charges. WELL, that was 2 months ago and I haven't seen the money nor have anyone called me back about those charges.

So back to the biggest scam of Advanced Acai " Weight Loss Systems"!!!!!

On May 28, 2009 I decided to do some research, which I should of done waaaaaaaayyyyy before I even ordered this "product" and noticed a lot of people complaning about this company. I was like oh crap I fell for the same scam myself.

Anyway I called Advanced Acai and they told me no problem we will cancel your order, but please return any of the unused product to us and we will cancel the order and you will never see another charge.

I did. I mailed the unused product to the address where they told me to, along with a return shipping number to the address in Ontario, Ca. I shipped it back along with a Delivery Confirmation service provided by USPS. I checked the tracking number a few days after to make sure that the product was on it's way to the location. I received confirmation on June 10, 2009 the package was delivered to it's location. Mind you I had 30 days from the original conversation with "customer service" on May 28, 2009 to mail this product back.

Today is July 14, 2009 at 4:30 a.m. (cause I can't sleep) writing this report because I checked my account this morning and long and behold THERE IS CHARGE FOR $79.95 in my account from ADVANCED ACAI..... This is why I can not sleep. I will call them at 9 a.m. since they are 3 hours behind since I am in Florida and there office does not open until "6 a.m." as they claim in their message.

PLEASE EVERYONE especially the way the things are now adays, with people losing their jobs and the financial problems .... BEWARE OF THE THIEVES FROM ADVANCED ACAI.

Please stay tuned.....as I call them this morning to complain.

Mamamia
West Palm Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2009 01:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Acai-Weight-Loss-System/Ontario-California-91764/Advanced-Acai-Weight-Loss-System-PLEASE-BEWARE-OF-THIS-SCAM-Ontario-California-469417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Acai Weight Loss System