Complaint Review: Advanced Acai Weight Loss System

• Submitted: Thu, January 21, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, January 21, 2010

• Reported By: DianeO — Madison Wisconsin United States of America
Advanced Acai Weight Loss System

Advanced Acai Weight Loss System Weight Loss System They took my light bill! Internet

I ordered one little bottle of Advanced Acai Berry pills at a free trial offer of $3.95.  Within 16 days they took $79.99 out of my account.  Maybe I should have known better, but it got past me. I called the company to cancel and a man named Peter talked to me in a fourth grade voice. He repeated the same things over and over telling me what I could change my order to.  I was agitated and told him I wanted my money back because that was my light bill they took.  He put me on hold to talk to his supervisor (a higher up ripper offerer) who told him to give me my refund. Like hello how?  He sent me an email saying they processed a refund to my account but it may take up to 14 days and if it doesnt arrive to call back.  I cant believe it...$80 for a small bottle of acai berry pills.  RIP OFF>  I saw the same thing at Walgreens for $14.95.  I will never buy online again ever ever ever. I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK!!!

Diane, Madison, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2010 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Acai-Weight-Loss-System/internet/Advanced-Acai-Weight-Loss-System-Weight-Loss-System-They-took-my-light-bill-Internet-558182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Acai Weight Loss System