Complaint Review: Advanced American

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Advanced American Officer Raymond James Fraud Officer Raymond James Internet

Please beware of a man that goes by the name "Office Raymond Scott".  He has an indian accent and calls with bogus story that you owe money to a certain company, in my case Advanced American, who I had never heard of.  According to him, I had a arrest warrant and 2 of "his officers" were on their way to arrest me at my job.  The only way that I could avoid this was if I sent him $786 via money gram and called back with a conf number.

I googled his name ans thankis to someone who reported him on this site before I was able to see that he does this on a regular basis.  I called him back and exposed him but as any coward he denied and hung up.  He did not call me back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2013 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-American-/internet/Advanced-American-Officer-Raymond-James-Fraud-Officer-Raymond-James-Internet-1105020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced American