Complaint Review: Advanced Beauty Solutions/Datapak Services/True Ceramic Pro

• Submitted: Thu, January 06, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, August 03, 2007

• Reported By:Keyser West Virginia
Advanced Beauty Solutions/Datapak Services/True Ceramic Pro
55353 Lyon Industrial Drive New Hudson, Michigan U.S.A.

Advanced Beauty Solutions - Datapak Services - True Ceramic Pro ripoff New Hudson Michigan

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Datapak Services - Bare Escentuals - I was supposed to lie for the client to make them look good. This wasn't in the job description of course

Ripoff-
I was following up the order I place with them and heard nothing after a few weeks later a received a postcard to my address that was forward because of my change of address which took three weeks to get to me, anyhow my credit card did not go through.

I gave them my new credit card number and new address and it was process.

But find out later they never process the address change and the package was sent to the old address, which UPS deliver with no signature release and refuses to pick up and take back to the their warehouse.

I call UPS to give them the address change and they said they cant take it now because it was on route and not in the warehouse to call back tomorrow, well I call a few hours later and the package got there and it was deliver to the wrong address so UPS will not pick up the package and Advanced Beauty Solutions will not pay for them to pick up, so I am stuck with a purchase of $200.00 and everybody is happy except my pocket. I just think is very unfair when I tried to give all these people my information of my address and now they are saying they are not responsible for it. And I am out of $200.00 dollars

Luz
Keyser, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2005 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Beauty-SolutionsDatapak-ServicesTrue-Ceramic-Pro/New-Hudson-Michigan-48165/Advanced-Beauty-Solutions-Datapak-Services-True-Ceramic-Pro-ripoff-New-Hudson-Michigan-126154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Beauty Solutions/Datapak Services/True Ceramic Pro

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Aeronislove - (U.S.A.)

Customers would call in about auto-ships not being cancelled as requested and multiple charges on their credit cards with no product to be accounted for. Some had hundreds of dollars missing from several months back that they'd just recently noticed, but it was "out of the time frame" so there was nothing we could do about it.

I was supposed to lie for the client to make them look good. This wasn't in the job description of course, and when I contacted the CEO of Bare Escentuals to inquire about the telemarketers lying and basically stealing money from people, I was fired from my job.