Complaint Review: Advanced Cleanse

• Submitted: Thu, April 15, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, July 14, 2010

• Reported By: Disgusted — Hartford Connecticut U.S.A.
Advanced Cleanse

Advanced Cleanse Acai Berry Pure/Advanced Cleanse I CANCELLED MY TRIAL ORDER IN 3 THREE DAYS. THE COMPANY SAID I FAILED TO CANCEL MY TRIAL ORDER, THEREFORE THERY CHARGED ME A MEMBERSHIP FEE. I HAVE AN EMAIL TO PROVE I CANCELED THE ORDER, THEY LIED Internet

*Consumer Comment: i support you

I cancelled my trial order in 3 days.  I was still charged a membership fee.  They told me I failed to cancel my trial order.  I have an email to prove that I did and they now are saying that they cannot confirm my email address!!!!  I'm mad as hell and plan on doing all I can to have their website taken down.  There must be a method to the madness of getting our money back from these crooks.  Believe as long as I breathe and live I intend on getting my money back.  So get ready.  Their phone lines or something must be taken down as well.  I'm fighting back.  Is there anyone out there who wants to get their money back as well?  Let me know by responding to this post.  They also lied and told me my refund would be processed in 3-5 days and I'm still waiting.  The longer they take to refund me my money the more I am going to see to that they stop lying to us about receiving our money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2010 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Cleanse/internet/Advanced-Cleanse-Acai-Berry-PureAdvanced-Cleanse-I-CANCELLED-MY-TRIAL-ORDER-IN-3-THREE-DA-593688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Cleanse

i support you

AUTHOR: debbie - (United States of America)

I am with you my friend! Anything I can do to disrupt or take down their business I am for. I too fell for the fraud and to date am out $101.96  Any ideas?