Complaint Review: Advanced Colon Plan

• Updated: Wed, February 23, 2011

• Reported By: Julie — Bradenton Florida United States of America
Advanced Colon Plan
7102 West Roosevelt, Suite 100 Internet United States of America

Advanced Colon Plan Nutrition Craze, Acai Optimum Plan NO Refund credit or check, NOW NO Answer at company, Internet

Received Advanced Colon on July 29, 2010 and Acai Optimun on July 31, 2010.  I started calling on Sept 15, 2010 to get my credit back.

I was told it I was approved for the rebate on 9/9/2010 but the process would be 2 - 3 more weeks. On Oct 13, 2010 they told me it would take another 40 days of processing before I would receive the credit. Many other calls inbetween have been noted, but they always came up with some kind of excuse.

On January 11,2011 I spoke with a Gretchen and asked to speak to a Supervisor and she told me they were not talking phone calls.  I asked her if she had received customer service like they give there, if she would be satisfied and she said no. I hung up with her and tried another person and spoke with a Jeanette to see if I could get anymore answers.  Jeanette said that since I did not receive my credit back on my card that they would send me a check.

She also told me that it would be at least 30 days before they could send out a check (which would be Feb 11, 2011). I asked her where I would send a letter of complaint to and she gave me the following address.  Nutrition Craze, 7102 West Roosevelt, Ste 100, Phoenix, AZ, 85043.     Needless to say by Feb 21, 2011 I have not received a check nor a credit to my credit card.  I have tried calling the phone number that I have always called 877-529-3745 and now I get their afterhours message.  I have left a message but have heard nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2011 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Colon-Plan/internet/Advanced-Colon-Plan-Nutrition-Craze-Acai-Optimum-Plan-NO-Refund-credit-or-check-NOW-NO-A-698852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Colon Plan