Complaint Review: Advanced Eurosport

• Updated: Tue, October 29, 2013

• Reported By: colcords — franklin New Hampshire
Advanced Eurosport
1180 Hooksett Rd hooksett, New Hampshire USA

Advanced Eurosport Beware! Seems every car from here is a piece of crap and should have never passed inspection! hooksett New Hampshire

All I can say is never buy a car from here! I was looking for a first car for my daughter. Being a single mom with two kids I specifically asked them if the car was in good shape since i really can not afford to do any work on it. So they reassured me that the car was in good shape and needed nothing! Ha that was a joke. I leave there and with in a week the check engine light came on, so I decided to bring it to a garage and the three pages of issues later they didn't understand why it even got an inspection sticker on it. So I could only afford a few items on the list at a time and when I mentioned this to Advanced Eurosport they said they could help me out on some of the parts, thanks but no thanks since they said they fixed the broken power window and it was not fixed.

Then when two weeks later one of the tires has metal hanging out of it I decided I would stop in and they tried telling me it was because I was doing burn outs with it??? Really I am an almost a 40 year old woman with two kids and my daughter didn't have her license yet. The salesman was actually yelling at me!!! Then six months later when I had to inspect the car it needed a second O2 sensor and Catalitic converter, awesome!!! Here it is a year later and almost 7000 in repairs and the car's engine is blown. Please stay away from this place as this car has almost put me to the point of having a nervous break down and not to mention all the credit cared debt since I could not to pay cash for repairs and my daughter now has no car!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Eurosport-/hooksett-New-Hampshire-03106/Advanced-Eurosport-Beware-Seems-every-car-from-here-is-a-piece-of-crap-and-should-have-1095514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Eurosport