Complaint Review: Advanced Facilities Maintenance Corp.

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Rick — Lexington Park Maryland United States of America
Advanced Facilities Maintenance Corp.
Columbus, Ohio Columbus, Ohio United States of America

Advanced Facilities Maintenance Corp. A-- holes, no count business, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!! Columbus, Ohio

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: same problem

*Author of original report: finally

We are a family owned glass shop in Md. A Target store was broken into back in October 2012
We were called by Advanced FM and I wasn't going to do the job at first because I usually have to chase our $$ when these type of maintenance calls come in, but since it was close by and the rep.
Kenneth Byers, assured me we would get paid with-in 45 days I agreed so I had 2 men replace 2 door glass entry's first thing in the AM, so here it is Jan. 9, 2013 and after several calls to there non answering billing department and E-mails to ken still no answer. So today I'am going to the Target store and talk to the Mgr, to see If that may result in payment and hopefully to have them research there vender source,  I will continue to put pressure on them from any source I can come up with, I have the time to search for all the glass shops that I can and make them aware of these guys.
Might take time but it will happen. I hate people who don't pay there bills.
By the way they owe me $627.00, that they approved, if that meant anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Facilities-Maintenance-Corp/Columbus-Ohio-43209/Advanced-Facilities-Maintenance-Corp-A-holes-no-count-business-DO-NOT-DO-BUSINESS-W-993800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Facilities Maintenance Corp.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

same problem

AUTHOR: Perfection Painting co - (United States of America)

thank you for sharing this.  We are having the same problem with the same company on work preformed at the end of Oct. and first of Nov.  still unable to get our payment due.  Lots of phone calls and only get voice mails or the run around being sent to one right after another and no one seems to know how to get to the accounting office.  When we have talked to someone, they say we need to resend w-9 or resend the invoice.  Today we were told that they had run out of checks at the printing office, if you can believe that!  We are going ahead with contacting the store in which the work was done and seeing if that will work.

finally

AUTHOR: Rick - (United States of America)

I went to the Target store and talked to the store security administrator, she called for the building officier, they got the paper work of all the approved claims and billing from advanced, they in turn called there Corp. office and with in 1 hr, I was called by Advanced FM and they wanted to wire my payment to me, I told them mail it. not sure about all the bank info they wanted, so 5 days later I did get my money, so my advice is go to these store or building officials and complain to them about who they have doing the out sourcing, that may help. I never was upset with Target and told them so,