Complaint Review: Advanced Facilities Maintenance Corp.

• Submitted: Thu, March 21, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: Eric — Arnold Missouri
Advanced Facilities Maintenance Corp.
6171 Huntley Rd. Suite G Columbus, Ohio United States of America

Advanced Facilities Maintenance Corp. They will not pay me for my work. They keep lieing to me saying the sheck will go out friday. Columbus, Ohio

*Author of original report: They finally paid me

*Consumer Suggestion: Advanced Facilities Maintenance Corp 4/3/2013

I was sent a work order last November to perform maintenance at a Pacific Sunwear of California store in St. Louis Mo. After repeated attempts to contact then the finally called me THREE TIMES and said the check will go out this Friday. I never got any check. I called and e mailed the corporate office Pacific Sunwear of California inc. and they never returned my call. (They did send me a auto response for complaints.)
 Since Pacific Sunwear of California won't respond they must be in on ripping off vendors too.
they know the little guy doesn't have the resources to fight it so both companies will continue to steal labor and materials from guys like us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 10:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Facilities-Maintenance-Corp/Columbus-Ohio-43229/Advanced-Facilities-Maintenance-Corp-They-will-not-pay-me-for-my-work-They-keep-lieing-1036924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Facilities Maintenance Corp.

They finally paid me

AUTHOR: E Stephens - ()

After hounding them and posting stuff about them on their Facebook page and calling them they finally paid! If they owe you money don't stop pestering them until they do.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Advanced Facilities Maintenance Corp 4/3/2013

AUTHOR: ZWallace - ()

Good afternoon Eric, I can assist your company in colecting the past due money that is rightfully owed to you from Advanced Facilities Maintenance Corp. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience so we can speak in detail. Have a nice day,

Regards,