Complaint Review: Advanced Facilities Maintenance

• Updated: Mon, August 19, 2013

• Reported By: jkknkc — Kansas City Missouri
Advanced Facilities Maintenance
6171 Huntley Rd Columbus, Ohio USA

Advanced Facilities Maintenance Advanced Facilities Maintenance WILL NOT PAY contractors Columbus Ohio

I cannot get paid on a $300.00 invoice. This is the second time I have done work for this company. The first time they took a year to pay and then only paid me because they wanted me to do more work. I expressed my hesitation because of the very slow payment the first time and they said they had fixed the problem and I would receive payment in 45 days if not before. This was over two months ago.

I have made numerous calls to the company and I get the same response that others on here seem to get. I need to resend the invoice, no manager available, no response from the accounting department, and various other bs responses.

DO NO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY unless you want to do charity work. You will not get paid unless they need you again at a later date.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Facilities-Maintenance/Columbus-Ohio-43229/Advanced-Facilities-Maintenance-Advanced-Facilities-Maintenance-WILL-NOT-PAY-contractors-1077137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Facilities Maintenance