Complaint Review: Advanced Facilities Maintenance

• Submitted: Thu, April 04, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: Troy — Omaha Nebraska
Advanced Facilities Maintenance

Advanced Facilities Maintenance Do not honor agreements with Vendors and Do Not Pay their Bills! Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Advanced Facilities Maintenance 4/5/2013

I have 3 outstanding invoices for this company for work I performed at one of their clients in Omaha, NE. The oldest dates back to 11/26/12 and the others were from December 12. The accounting department's communication is non existent. I have even threatened late fees and have billed them again for said late fees and still received no response from accounting. The only person that has replied to anything has been Stephanie Brady but she has no control over accounting or invoices being
paid.  I finally heard from Julie Butler, the Controller and their accounting department (2 months later) and both told me that I wouldn't be getting paid until their client paid them. I didn't agree to work for their client . . .I agreed to work for this company. I emailed them back and told them this and let them know I expect they honor the agreement we entered into which was Net 45. Nowhere did I agree to do work for them and accept payment only when they got paid. This is their problem. If they have to pay off all of their vendors and that puts them out of business, so be it. I don't know how they could still be in business anyways if TRULY ALL of their clients are not paying them and that's why they aren't paying all of their vendors.

No way I can continue doing business with this company. Wish I would have looked them up online first. This isn't the only place where they are receiving negative reviews. Make sure you look them up through the Better Business Bureau too and file a complaint there as well!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 10:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Facilities-Maintenance/internet/Advanced-Facilities-Maintenance-Do-not-honor-agreements-with-Vendors-and-Do-Not-Pay-their-1040835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Facilities Maintenance

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Advanced Facilities Maintenance 4/5/2013

AUTHOR: ZWallace - ()

Good morning Troy, I can assist you in collecting the past due money that is rightfully owed to you from Advanced Facilities Maintenance. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Have a nice day,

Regards,