Complaint Review: Advanced Holistic Health

• Updated: Sat, September 15, 2012

• Reported By: John — Dearborn California United States of America
Advanced Holistic Health
13330 FORT ST Internet United States of America

Advanced Holistic Health Amy - Evidently a partner of the company. Very indifferent, non-caring service to say the least. Rude and even antagonistic. Internet, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Disgust

Amy of this company was quite rude, rushed, indifferent, non-caring and complaining about myself as a prospective client whom I told her I wanted weekly massages for an indefinite period of time. I was asking specific questions in order to find a massage therapist that would be a good fit for me.  Instead of working with me to help me find a match and get scheduled, she was acting put out and upset that I was simply trying to do the above - find a massage therapist that would be a good fit.

She was not knowledgeable about massage techniques or the skills of the massages therapists at her spa - she referred me to the website and the descriptions of the website I found inadequate to resolve my questions. She told me she was a partner of the company.  Finally I just requested to book with a particular person and she then refused to book me saying I was rude as I commented that a photo of a massage therapist looked young in the bio from the website. She wasted my time. She was very unprofessional. It seemed that all she wanted to do was to spend 2 minutes scheduling a massage and the more I asked for tailored service, the more upset she got and the more "rude" I was.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2012 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Holistic-Health/internet/Advanced-Holistic-Health-Amy-Evidently-a-partner-of-the-company-Very-indifferent-non-941703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Holistic Health

Disgust

AUTHOR: Lyd - ()

Everything this John said has been no part of my experience with Advanced Holistic Health. I have been a client here since they opened and they have been completely professional and courteous, especially Ami. If you were really paying attention, John, you might have noticed that you don't even know how to spell her name. There is no one named Amy at AHH.

I have been, and continue to be, a faithful client here because of their attention to detail. I have sacroileitis and Ami took the time to be thorough and match me up with Jason. He is the perfect fit for me and has done wonders to make progress with my condition.

Not only is the service exemplary, but the whole experience is delightful. The outside of the building might not look like much, but the interior decor is relaxing and unique. Ami greets me when I come in and offers me water or tea. Everyone there is polite and knows me by name, even the massage therapists I've never worked with. I leave here feeling much better than when I walked in, guaranteed.

Advanced Holistic Health is an amazing business that always makes me feel like I've spent my hard-earned money wisely. I don't know how you got any other experience from them, John, unless you were the one causing problems. Frankly, I'm appalled and disgusted that you would post these lies about this excellent massage clinic.