masses

• Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: Laurie — Miami Florida United States of America
Advanced Insurance Brokerage
1463 Oakfield Dr. Brandon, Florida United States of America

Advanced Insurance Brokerage AIB Horrible Customer Service. No Follow up. Not Trustworthy Brandon, Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Rebuttal to a Rip Off Report by Advanced Insurance Brokerage

I was online and looking for a health insurance plan for myself and my family.  I received a call from David Zamani, a health insurance agent working for Advance Insurance Brokerage, saying that he could help me.  He appeared to know what he was talking about, and I bought a Humana plan from him on the spot.  He required me to give him my billing information right away.  I thought this was normal, so I did.

My plan went in force about a month later, but I was charged RIGHT AWAY and then DOUBLE BILLED.  Shortly later, I started seeing Fraudulent Charges on my card.  I spent the next two months making two calls a week and NEVER RECEIVED A CALL BACK from David or anyone from the agency!  It led me to believe that ALL THEY WANTED WAS TO GET MY MONEY!  And I had no idea where these fraudulent charges were coming from, "I still dont."  Once I finally was able to get in touch with David, he gave me Humana's phone number and said "There is nothing I can do for YOU."

WHERE IS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE?  WHY WAS I DOUBLE BILLED? I CAN'T PROVE IT, BUT IT'S VERY WEIRD THAT MY DEBIT CARD STARTED RECEIVING FRAUDULENT CHARGES AFTER SIGNING UP FOR THIS INSURANCE POLICY.

I tryed calling the Better Business Bureau of Florida and file a complaint, but they did not have an account.  WONDER WHY?

I WAS FORCED TO CANCEL MY DEBIT CARD AND MY INSURANCE POLICY and go through another agent who has a more hands on approach to helping their clients.

I WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMEND YOU AVOID THIS AGENT AND BROKERAGE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2012 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Insurance-Brokerage/Brandon-Florida-33511/Advanced-Insurance-Brokerage-AIB-Horrible-Customer-Service-No-Follow-up-Not-Trustw-891577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Insurance Brokerage

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Rebuttal to a Rip Off Report by Advanced Insurance Brokerage

AUTHOR: dzamani18 - (United States of America)

This report is fraudulent. I first went online and it stated the person who did this lived in Reno, Nevada.

This is another disgruntled agent that used to work for our company. The so called "Laurie" claims to have bought a Humana policy from me and I have all of my records to prove that I haven't personally sold a policy in over a year.

I can prove all of this by my records with Humana Insurance Company. I have a record of every applicant that has ever applied, canceled, etc.

I have never sold a Humana policy in Reno, Nevada and now it states the person is in Miami. How is that possible?

Someone please contact me as soon as possible because this is fraudulent and I need to know who is trying to slander me so I can take legal action.