Complaint Review: Advanced Lamps

• Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: Vinesh — Sacramento California United States of America
Advanced Lamps
824 Dixwell Avenue Hamden, Connecticut United States of America

Advanced Lamps I have been waiting for my replacement for more then 2 months now. The only thing they sell is apology. I have been told the item is on back order, FOR HOW LONG. YOU GUYS SELL LAMPS AND YOU DONT HAVE Hamden, Connecticut

I bought a projection lamp and within 2 months its burnt. I asked them if they sell refurbished ones, which they denied. I was told I will be receiving my replacement some what like 2 months ago. Till today I haven't received anything. This Company needs to be closed down before they cheat to more people. The owner just knows how to cheat us. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY THIS IS TOTALLY CRAP. THE SENIOR MANAGER PROMISED ME AND HAS BEEN PROMISING ME THAT THEY WILL SHIP THE ITEM TOMORROW AND TOMORROW NEVER COMES. save your money and look some where else. I bet you can buy anything for a bit more but you will be satisfied. Dont get it to the trap of this company. No one was there to warn me but You be careful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Lamps/Hamden-Connecticut-06514/Advanced-Lamps-I-have-been-waiting-for-my-replacement-for-more-then-2-months-now-The-on-924271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Lamps