Complaint Review: Advanced Marketing Concepts

• Updated: Thu, November 10, 2011

• Reported By: Alias1 — Port Richey Florida United States of America
Advanced Marketing Concepts
6502 Main St. New Port Richey, Florida United States of America

Advanced Marketing Concepts Outsourcedbdc LOW LIFE SCAMMERS WITH A SHODDY LITTLE COMPANY THAT DONT KNOW HOW TO RUN IT AND TREATS EMPLOYEES LIKE DIRT. New Port Richey, Florida

This is probably the worst place i ever worked for. I've been here 3 months now and there has already had 2 different supervisors.This place is constantly hiring and firing people, even though they tell you this could be a career. The place is so mismanaged and there are several so called "supervisors" that dont really do anything. They are just the owner's bitches and the owners(Don and Angie) are very unprofessional, they are always running in and out of the call center and don't ever know whats going on. Don thinks hes king of the world and is very in personable. They monitor are breaks and are always yelling at us about too many people on break. There is no time clock here just the auto dialer system that counts your minutes on the phone, so your paychecks rest in the hands of Don and Angie who manipulate the system so that you are always 8-10 hours short because of "breaks". I take 30 minute break every 8 hours so how does that add up? It doesn't. They trim so much off our earned money. The paychecks also bounce at certain places because of a history of insufficient funds. They try and tell you that your going to move up in the company but they will only pick favorites and brown noses, not hard workers who truly earn it. We are seriously underpaid for the hours we work because of their break time trimming philosophy. This place causes a lot of stress, fights break out all the time especially on payday because everyone's check is wrong. Recently Don sat us down and said if one person does something wrong he would fire that whole shift even people doing their job, I mean how can a boss do that? Is that legal? I am so fed up with this place I do my job right and i fear I will be fired that is not how a workplace should be. They don't know how to treat or pay their employees correctly. Don and Angie should not be aloud to have a business license they let their kids in the call center and bother the agents all the time. NOT a good place to work at all. I'm still here just because I need to pay rent and bills I am looking for other work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2011 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Marketing-Concepts/New-Port-Richey-Florida-34668/Advanced-Marketing-Concepts-Outsourcedbdc-LOW-LIFE-SCAMMERS-WITH-A-SHODDY-LITTLE-COMPANY-796855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Marketing Concepts