Complaint Review: Advanced Marketing Group

• Submitted: Wed, February 09, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Sarah — Madison Wisconsin United States of America
Advanced Marketing Group

Advanced Marketing Group total scam complete ponzi scheme please beware! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Biggest scam out there

*Consumer Comment: there email spread the word!

*General Comment: email address

*Consumer Comment: you can get your money back!

this scam is particulary evil because these people are preying on those hard hit by the current economy and anxious for any extra income. I hope no one is is a victim of these immoral bastards but unfortunately I know it will continue until they are shut down.

If any good came of this, I can say I am a little wiser and less trusting. I'm glad I was suspicious and decided to check them out myself before unknowingly getting others invovled. At least I only lost $22, it could have been much worse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2011 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Marketing-Group/internet/Advanced-Marketing-Group-total-scam-complete-ponzi-scheme-please-beware-Internet-693083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Marketing Group

Biggest scam out there

AUTHOR: - (Canada)

I have read most scam reports on this so-called company. YES...this is a scam. I don't believe you will get your money back. I read about one person who stated that this was a great job and company. I think you must be part of this scam because you are the only two people who are happy out of thousands. Phone visa and cancel the transaction.  Then report them through Visa sothat Visa is aware  of this company.  They must be stopped!  At least it will force them to shut down their site and have to design a whole new web page.   These scammers should be shot first and then locked up in prison for the rest of their lives.  Very bad things will start happening to them...guaranteed. They don't know what I practice and it's not law!

there email spread the word!

AUTHOR: Emmmanuel - (United States of America)

I did get my $22 bucks back do what i did quote that line from there website! they will ask you what the problem is with the program all  i said is i just don't want to do it and and i really need my money back i didn't need to give them any explanation. don't call if you don't want to but they won't answer and email them early in the morning! good luck!

they're email is:      Advanced Group Inc.
                                Support:      support@wi.rr.com
                                Contact :             1-800-615-9770

#3 General Comment

email address

AUTHOR: milste - (Canada)

What is the email address for Advanced Marketing Group so I can get my money back too!!

you can get your money back!

AUTHOR: Emmmanuel - (United States of America)

apperantely im getting my money back from them, and after about 5 back and forth emails they processed my refund so now im just waiting i'll keep you guys posted to see if its true! guys just email them and tell them you don't want to do this work! and i quoted this from there site "Our Program
is backed by our no-nonsense, no risk, 90 day money back guarantee!
Your satisfaction is 100%
guaranteed. You will receive lifetime membership to our online job guide.
"