Complaint Review: Advanced Marketing Resources. Inc

• Submitted: Thu, April 18, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, April 18, 2002

• Reported By:BALA CYNWYD PA
Advanced Marketing Resources. Inc
14252 Culver Drive, #A Suite 158 Culver City, California U.S.A.

Advanced Marketing Resources. Inc Billed me two times for a service I had never requested and asked to be discontinued. ripoff artists fraud Culver City California

I found this unrequested company's automatic withdrawal($61.02)activity on my credit card statement. I called for a cancellation and refund, which they said that they would do. I found the very same activity on my next months statement. So far no refund. I also have dealed with Tiger Electronics in the passed.

KEN
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2002 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Marketing-Resources-Inc/Culver-City-California-92619-70333/Advanced-Marketing-Resources-Inc-Billed-me-two-times-for-a-service-I-had-never-requested-1033904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Marketing Resources. Inc