Complaint Review: Advanced Media Publications

• Updated: Fri, September 28, 2012

• Reported By: Denise — Stirling New Jersey USA
Advanced Media Publications
440 SE 5th Ave, STE 2 Delray Beach, Florida United States of America

Advanced Media Publications I paid $300.00 to be advertised in a publication they run sent to six country clubs They took my money and did not produce publication. Delray Beach , Florida

I paid $300.00 to be advertised in a publication they run. This publication was supposed to be sent to six country clubs throughout Morris County NJ. They took my money and did not produce publication. I talked to mutiple country clubs and they all told me they never heard of Advanced Media Publications and they do not have the publication I was suppose to be featured in. Also cannot get through via telephone messages are full. They will not answer my e-mail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Media-Publications/-Delray-Beach-Florida-33483/Advanced-Media-Publications-I-paid-30000-to-be-advertised-in-a-publication-they-run-sen-948138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Media Publications