Complaint Review: Advanced Medical Staffing

• Reported By: Anonymous — West Nyack New York United States of America
Advanced Medical Staffing
331 Rutledge Street Internet United States of America

Advanced Medical Staffing Wants to send staff out on violent cases. Internet

I worked for this agency as a Hospital Sitter for about one month. At the same time I was working for another agency as well as Advanced, where I was a sitter for a patient in the hospital when he had a violent episode. Advanced was aware of the fact that he had become violent and still asked me to do a shift with him. That's when I quit!

I found the staff to be rude and unprofessional. No one ever knew what the other person was doing.

I would get phone messages and told to call back immediately because they had a case for me and when I did that I would get their voice mail. When I complained that some one kept leaving messages on my phone in regard to a job, I was told that the person never left all of the voice mail messages.

When I was told that someone would call me back, it never happened.

Not only that, the pay is only $8.00 per hour and they are not obligated to pay over-time, night differential or weekend differential. It's not worth sitting through a 12 hour shift with all of the aggravation and shenanigans that you have to put up with a patient.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Medical-Staffing/internet/Advanced-Medical-Staffing-Wants-to-send-staff-out-on-violent-cases-Internet-983768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Medical Staffing