Complaint Review: Advanced Moving System, inc

• Submitted: Thu, December 12, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, December 12, 2002

• Reported By:el segundo California
Advanced Moving System, inc
4582 N. Hiastus RD sunrise, Florida U.S.A.

Advanced Moving Systems dishonest fraudulent ripoff business Sunrise Florida

*0:

Advanced moving systems is ran by Israel nationalists and employs ex convicts and immigrants hence why people who contract with this company never see their stuff again. I was one of the unfortunate ones to contract these uncouth. Jerks to move my belonging from TX to CA. I paid $736 for the move. And upon delivery of my items I was to pay an additional $1000.00.

I hassled with the office for 8 weeks before seeing the daylight of my items. I spoke to a Ashley Judd (which is obviously not her real name) a Dan, a David I realized these people had more names then a cemetery. I contacted the BBB two weeks after my items were picked up in October. I also contacted the Florida attorney generals office to report this company fraudulent ways. Finally on the day my items arrived: again 8 weeks after the initial pick up and after the fact that they guaranteed in writing by email that my items were to be deliver within 10 business days, 60% of my items were missing. The items they stole included the most heavy boxes and furniture, tv, stereo equipment and computer. They even stole my hangers!! Can you believe that!

At this point it has been 24hrs since they left my home. They unloaded all of my items and placed it in my home. I held on to the check they requested me to have for them upon delivery. I even called the police because I believed my stuff was still in the truck. They were useless; they told me it was a civil matter. Well I dint give them the remainder of the money. Point is my stuff is out there and I don't think I will ever see the valuable stuff again. But trust me they will go out of business.

I have a few tricks up my sleeves. Besides filing suit against these bastards I have gone to the media and hoping to get some damn coverage. I had to sleep on the floor of my apartment for two weeks. No sheets nothing. They are a bunch of bastards! They will go out of business.. And If it's the last thing I do they will never ever do business in the USA again. You would think after 9/11 the government would pay close attention to these types of companies.

It is my theory that they use the goods they steal from honest people and auction them off and use that money to support their extremist ways here in our own soil. I believe that because after many threatening conversations they have vigorously stated that they are here to use the stupid Americans for their money and their stupidity.

I need media coverage not just against Advanced Moving systems or what other dozens of names they may used but other moving companies that have rip honest hard working Americans off like me. You think the goverment is going to help us out when business like this take a Advantage of us!! HELL NO. it is up to us to bring the attention to the media and seek legal representation.

jacinda
Laguna Niguel, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2002 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Moving-System-inc/sunrise-Florida-33351/Advanced-Moving-Systems-dishonest-fraudulent-ripoff-business-Sunrise-Florida-38094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Moving System, inc