Complaint Review: Advanced Moving System

• Submitted: Tue, September 25, 2001
  • Updated: Tue, September 25, 2001

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
Advanced Moving System
3712 NW 122 Terr Sunrise, Florida U.S.A.

Advanced Moving, FL - *Request for evidence from other victims for lawsuit/investigation

*0: badbusinessbureau.com looking for victims

Lost Rip-off Reports:::::

NOTICE: This is one of over 100 Rip-off Reports that was originally lost during the week of September 5th through the 12th. We have been UPDATING the original Reports from another data base 10 reports a day. This cannot and will not happen again.

Submitted: 9/6/01
Modified: 9/6/01

I reported a complaint against Advanced Moving, Fl on 24 Aug. I still have not received my furniture and household things back.
I am collecting documented evidence of cheating by this company for the purpose of filing lawsuit and for contacting enforcement agencies. I have prepared my documents and will send them to enforcement agencies. I need evidences from other victims too.

I request other victims of Advanced Moving to give me their names, phone numbers and email contacts. I request them also to prepare documentary evidence (contracts etc) and letters of complaints with specific points (extortion, delayed delivery, damaged goods, non-delivery, forced to sign on blank inventory list, extra money paid, no insurance, insurance clause cancelled out etc).

Please contact me. I will give you phone/fax numbers of some agencies that could probably help you.

Thanks
Shuvo Kundu
Ph 319 651 3945 (Cell), 440 395 2788 (Work)
shuvo_kundu@progressive.com

#6547

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Moving-System/Sunrise-Florida-33323/Advanced-Moving-FL-Request-for-evidence-from-other-victims-for-lawsuitinvestigation-6771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Moving System

#1 0

badbusinessbureau.com looking for victims

AUTHOR: - ()

Update Submitted: 9/6/01
Modified: 9/6/01

badbusinessbureau.com is looking for victims of this company as well for a possible lawsuit. Victims should send us their information to lawsuit@badbusinessbureau.com