muscle

• Submitted: Wed, August 29, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 29, 2007

• Reported By:Bedford New Hampshire
Advanced Net Detective
1392S Woodland Blvd Derland, Florida U.S.A.

Advanced Net Detective Or Netdetective Or Harris Digital Publishing Scam to take your hard earned cash and keep coming back for more! Ripoff Derland Florida

I wanted to check for background red flags on someone I was thinking of hiring. Okay $29.00 to join netdetective for 3 years. After obtaining some information their website stated I needed the advanced membership to get the really useful information. Okay another $10.00. Well there wasn't much information that wasn't available elsewhere on the net for free. So I called it a night.

Now I see my credit card has been charged $29.00 and $10.00 and another $29.95 four days later. What will they charge me for tomorrow?

Their telephone number on my credit card is no longer in service, my password for their service does not work and they have never heard of me and their is no connection to customer support. This site is a scam to rip you off!

Sandy
Bedford, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2007 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Net-Detective/Derland-Florida-32720/Advanced-Net-Detective-Or-Netdetective-Or-Harris-Digital-Publishing-Scam-to-take-your-hard-271135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Net Detective