efficient

Complaint Review: Advanced Processing International/ Global Ventures POSA PREPAid- th

• Submitted: Thu, December 31, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, December 31, 2009

• Reported By: Sherri — susquehanna Pennsylvania U.S.A.
Advanced Processing International/ Global Ventures POSA PREPAid- th
1031 Ives Dairy Rd Miami, Florida United States of America

Advanced Processing International/ Global Ventures POSA PREPAid- th Barry Wernick, Richard Arnold, Barry Wernick, Richard Arnold SCUM BAG SCAM ARTISTS ARE STILL OUT THERE- I too, bilked out of 13K- Miami, Florida

I too was scammed out of over $13K by Barry Wernick & Richard Arnold in 2005 by their frauduant "prepaid calling card" business- join the club!  I have lists of other victims with totals of over 1 million $$ that these scumbags ripped off of innocent people.  I guess I should not have been amazed when saw their still listed in the 2009 complaint from
the latest post by Ron- a class action suit was initiated - but these dirtbags are very clever & of course have law degrees-shame? Hah!  they made millions off of us with their lies & have no consciences whatsoever.
They illegally pedaled their prepaid scam in many states where they had no license to practice & got a little slap on the wrist- that was it -  after almost 5 years I am still burned up over these filthy criminals and would have no problem joining a class action suit if one were to be restarted. Thanks to them - my finances are still in the toilet- they were oh so convincing & helpful until it came time to actually do the set up of the cards they had promised in their pitch- then total lies, rudeness, hangups & finally 5 huge boxes of hundreds of useless prepaid calling cards dumped by UPS on my porch- they are not worth one dime & sit in my cellar to remind me to NEVER Trust anyone like them again!
  Google their names & you will see all their little business ventures that are still going on. We are not supposed to list any email addresses or phones in here, but  there is an email  and an 866# for the latest scam company- Advanced Intergrated whatever---- it may be useless but I am going to let them know they have not heard the last a lot of the " GLobal Ventures" victims. I can only hope if they are not brought to justice in this world , then they will rot in hell in the next!
Glad to have read your last post, Ron, even if I did not see it till 7 months later- I really cannot believe the audacity of these guys & the laxness of our legal systems to put them behind bars where they belong.
Good luck to anyone who pursues this- & dont' give up!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2009 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Processing-International-Global-Ventures-POSA-PREPAid-th/Miami-Florida-33179/Advanced-Processing-International-Global-Ventures-POSA-PREPAid-th-Barry-Wernick-Richard-548286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Processing International/ Global Ventures POSA PREPAid- th