Complaint Review: Advanced Trim Scam

• Reported By: Chimene - Pennsylvania (USA) — Aliquippa Pennsylvania USA
Advanced Trim Scam

Advanced Trim Scam Scam, Internet

*Consumer Comment: ripoff @advance trim

I went to web-site of Pure Health 100 to order green coffee bean capsules.  Filled out the order form & banking info being told I would only be charged shipping & handling $2.95. Then I received an order confirmation from a company called Advanced Trim.

They listed 3 phone#s that I could not get a customer service rep. Ended up staying on hold for 1/2 hour & left message I wanted to cancel order. I did not want to do business with Advanced Trim.

I never received a cancellation notice via phone or email from Advanced Trim. Called them again @ phone# 800-210-7314. Talked to Chris & he informed me my order shipped. I told him I left a message to cancel order & he called me a liar.

He then stated I would be charged $69.00 for 1 bottle of 60 capsulse. I told him absolutely not. I continued telling him I was reporting Advanced Trim to my bank for a refund. I was also going to post a report on Ripoff Report and the Better Business Bureau. This is a fraudulent company. They are not associated with Pure Health 100.

My bank suggested I cancel my card & get a new one. Now I'm disgusted with this whole ordeal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Trim-Scam/internet/Advanced-Trim-Scam-Scam-Internet-993588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Trim Scam

ripoff @advance trim

AUTHOR: advanced trim - (United States of America)

same thing happen to me for product (advance trim)paid 2.95 for shipping, tried cancelling could never get through. always an answering machine, none of the phone numbers work. this company is a scam, i was informed through my bank to cancel my account, so i did.false advertisment.so frustrated....