Complaint Review: Advanced Trim

• Reported By: TinkerFell — San Antonio Texas
Advanced Trim
2619 Industrial Row Troy, Michigan United States of America

Advanced Trim Green Coffee Bean Coffee Bean Troy, Michigan

I had watched the Dr Oz show and he had on someone talking about Green Coffee Beans, that they will help and trim down the waistline.  I was excited about this because my waistline could use a little help.  I am not able to do crunches because of my lower back issues.  So listening to Dr Oz and watching about the Green Coffee Bean I was ready to go purchase item.  When I clicked on the item from the web site and submitted my order, I never saw anything about the Green Coffee Bean.  Once the item got to my house the bottle was labled Advanced Trim??  I was so disappointed that I called them on the 13Apr12 and cancelled my order and requested a RMA number so I can return the bull shit back to them. I had to initially pay $2.95 for them to send me a sample 30 day supply and when I requested to cancel, the lady Joann said that I had to return the unused portion otherwise I would be charged $29.95!!  I am like what the hell!!!  Why would I really want a $2.95 refund?  I really don't care about that but  when she said that I was going to be charged $29.95 I just about fell out of my chair!  I am going to comply with their request although, I don't agree with it. By the way, I had just received the item on Thursday and am already wanting to send it back due to false advertisement!  I wanted the Green Coffee Bean, I didn't want Advanced Trim.  I have already cancelled the item and ready to send their false item back.  This has got to stop!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Trim/Troy-Michigan-48084/Advanced-Trim-Green-Coffee-Bean-Coffee-Bean-Troy-Michigan-1042971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Trim