likes

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: TinkerFell — San Antonio Texas
Advanced Trim
2619 Industrial Row Troy, Michigan United States of America

Advanced Trim advanced trim, body by type They Lied about their ad Troy, Michigan

*Author of original report: Trying To Get Refund

I am writing again about this company due to the fact that I see a few more people have made comments about their false ads.  No ad said that with the return of the item that the consumer would be charged a full price for the item.  This company has lied to the public about their product being something that it isn't.  Real people are wanting to try new things to feel good about themselves and when a company lies about their product it doesn't hurt anyone except the consumer.  Also, if you are one of the people out there that has been scammed for anything and didn't do anything about it, shame on you!  People like that encourge the fake companies to continue to screw the public out of their hard earned money!  This company is lying about their product and action needs to be taken to remove their ad from the web!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Trim/Troy-Michigan-48084/Advanced-Trim-advanced-trim-body-by-type-They-Lied-about-their-ad-Troy-Michigan-1042980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Trim

Trying To Get Refund

AUTHOR: TinkerFell - ()

Ok, to update this report I have written this company and have called them to cancel my order of the false item.  Now they are telling me that there are more than one people with my same name in their system and they want me to call them to close account.  I think this is bs, just to get me to call, no, I told them in an email that I wasn't  going to call them and that they need to look at the address that is on file with them and close that account!  Using my address should be able to locate me and close my account.  What is their problem???  Scamming still!!!