Complaint Review: Advanced Vending, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, July 17, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 18, 2008

• Reported By:kalamazoo Michigan
Advanced Vending, Inc.
515 Oak Street, Suite C Conway, Arkansas U.S.A.

Advanced Vending, Inc. Vending Machine Rip-Off Company. Don't buy from these guys. Conway Arkansas

*Consumer Suggestion: Same thing happened to me

Advanced Vending promised me that if I purchased their vending machines they would have their independent locator Steve Forman locate the machines in businesses with from 75-100 people. When I talked with Steve before I purchase the machines, he promised that he could do that. As soon as I paid all the money, Steve called and said that his locator quit and stole all the locations. Of course Advanced would not refund any money. I am now in the process of trying to locate the machines myself, and have hired a locating firm (at over twice the price Advanced promised to get it done for).I am sure that this was a scam. I have filed a complaint with the Arkansas Attorney Generals office. Please contact me if you have had a similar experience with this company. A group contacting the Attorney General carries more weight than an individual. There might also be the potential for a Class Action lawsuit.

Art
kalamazoo, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2008 07:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Vending-Inc/Conway-Arkansas-72033/Advanced-Vending-Inc-Vending-Machine-Rip-Off-Company-Dont-buy-from-these-guys-Conway-352581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Vending, Inc.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Same thing happened to me

AUTHOR: Sparky - (U.S.A.)

I feel for you. I wrote my report on them about a week ago. The same thing happened to me with the same people. Advanced Vending told me to contact Steve Foreman and the same chain of events as your followed. Make sure you file with the BBB and the Attorney Generals office. The more people who file the better off we will be hopefully. It is amazing how some people conduct these shady business practices.