Complaint Review: Advanced Web Solutions

• Updated: Sun, June 22, 2014

• Reported By: play fair — Santa Fe New Mexico
Advanced Web Solutions
Internet USA

Advanced Web Solutions Lied to, bullied and stolen from phoenix arizona Internet

After AWS recieved my $3500 I was promptly told the service I was promised during the hard sale was an additional cost.  I needed help getting content on my existing website.

For months after paying $89 a month I received bulling phone calls telling me I had to get the web blog and site map and word press completed, so they can complete their contract with me.  But I did not want this to take place for I had no content on my website.  Why promote a blank website?

After months of this I wrote and asked that the phone calls stop until I completed the website.  For months no communication was attempted yet $89 a month was taken from my account.  Until almost after a year I wrote and asked for the money to stop being taken from my account.  So now no further money was taken.

No communication now for almost 2 years.  Nothing.  So I wrote them asking for a refund.  No response.  I wrote again.  No response.  After a third time and threatening BBB action they called.  I was informed that a blog was written for my website therefore a refund was not available.  They did their job.

I never gave my okay for this, and no blog was ever put on the internet for my website.  Why would they not send the link if this action was performed?  Blog about a non existing website?  Because by this point I closed the website as well.

This company touts a $500,000 to a 1,000,000 dollar annual revenue.  Yet they need to steal $4309.00 from a woman who makes $25,000 a year, and is working on supplimenting her situation?  I trusted this company because I had to trust someone.  The internet is not my primary business.  Many people have lodged complaints against AWS since I joined, and no wonder.  Being lied to, bullied and cheated is not a good way to run a business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2014 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Web-Solutions/internet/Advanced-Web-Solutions-Lied-to-bullied-and-stolen-from-phoenix-arizonanbspInternet-1156615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Web Solutions