Complaint Review: Advanced Wellness Acai Berry

• Submitted: Tue, February 24, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 24, 2009

• Reported By:Lincoln Nebraska
Advanced Wellness Acai Berry
Dont Know Jamica? Nationwide U.S.A.

Advanced Wellness Acai Berry said i signed a contract?? Jamaica? nebraksa

I saw a free offer that oprah and rachel ray had endoresed on their shows. it said order a free bottle of acai berry only pay the shipping. so I thought stupidly, ok cool, but then I happened to read the rip off claims later. sure enough a few days later they charged 78 something to my account. I called them at least three times and left less than nice emails. To their credit they did return my money. I called them and said I want my money back now, I did not sign anything. I can go to gnc and get this pill for 14 dollars. I had to change my bank card. my bank had caught this somehow. I feel so stupid. It sounded like they were from Jamaica and were having a party.

Lincoln, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2009 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Wellness-Acai-Berry/nationwide/Advanced-Wellness-Acai-Berry-said-i-signed-a-contract-Jamaica-nebraksa-428135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Wellness Acai Berry