Complaint Review: Advanced Wellness Research - Acai Berry Bromalite Cleanse)

• Submitted: Mon, March 23, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 25, 2009

• Reported By:dallas Georgia
Advanced Wellness Research - Acai Berry Bromalite Cleanse)
#3-17th Ave. South Nampa, Idaho U.S.A.

Advanced Wellness Research - Acai Berry Bromalite Cleanse cleanse weight loss Nampa Idaho

*UPDATE Employee: Please Cpntact us So We Can Clear Up This Account

I ordered through their trial offer of $4.99 shipping and handling. I searched for other charges that would be added and found nothing. Well, with in 2 months, I was charges roughly $80.00, four different times. I called and had cancelled in January. So, I began checking my bank statements very closely and was also being charged $29.95 for fit-fac.com I realized in March. I had never even heard of this company. I still have no idea what it is, but I had paid them $29.95 three different times. By order a $4.99 product, it has cost me over $380.00. I was not able to have all of my money refunded. This is the ultimate scam. It is stagering how they will drain your bank account. It is also a very poor connection, with no one speaking good English so you can understand them. I feel like I have been robbed. If you have ordered this product, you better check your bank statements very carefully!!!!THIS IS THE ULTIMATE RIP-OFF!!!

Smalldog
dallas, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2009 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Wellness-Research-Acai-Berry-Bromalite-Cleanse/Nampa-Idaho-83651/Advanced-Wellness-Research-Acai-Berry-Bromalite-Cleanse-cleanse-weight-loss-Nampa-Idaho-436681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Wellness Research - Acai Berry Bromalite Cleanse)

Please Cpntact us So We Can Clear Up This Account

AUTHOR: Conniea78 - (U.S.A.)

Hello my name is Falon. I'm the customer service manager for Bromalite's Customer Service Department. I noticed your complaint and wanted you to know if you have any concerns or problems to please contact me directly. My email is falon@verifyyourorder.com or if you call our customer service line 1-866-897-0663. I would be more than happy to take care of anything that I can for you. Our hours are Monday thru Friday 8am-5:30pm MST. If you call the customer service line any of the representatives are willing and able to assist you. Thank you for your time and have a great day.
Falon, CSM