Complaint Review: Advanced Wellness Research - BrightTeeth - Netalab Cathy's Teeth

• Submitted: Mon, November 30, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, November 30, 2009

• Reported By: Nancy B. — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
Advanced Wellness Research - BrightTeeth - Netalab Cathy's Teeth
1269 N. Wood Dale Rd Wood Dale, Illinois United States of America

Advanced Wellness Research - BrightTeeth - Netalab Cathy's Teeth Deceptive and fraudulaunt Wood Dale, Illinois

I had signed up for a FREE TRIAL of their teeth whitening product, along with another product from another company as well. There was NO INDICATION on their website that I would get charged $85 a month for this product if I didn't call them to cancel, or I would not have ordered from them. The other product I ordered at the same time didn't charge me or send me additional product, as it was stipulated on their website. This company is ridiculous and I became very upset when I researched them and saw all the complaints on several different web sites about them refusing to cancel orders and continuing to bill customers. So when I called, I informed them of everything that I had read and asked for them to cancel my order immediately and for a full refund. The woman I spoke to was very nice but stated that she could only refund my money for one month, and without my sending the product back. She provided me with a cancellation number which I read back to her to ensure I had the right number. So we shall see. But I am wondering why, with all the complaints out there, the State Attorney Generals Office of either Illinois or Florida has not gone after this company??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2009 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Wellness-Research-BrightTeeth-Netalab-Cathys-Teeth/Wood-Dale-Illinois-60191/Advanced-Wellness-Research-BrightTeeth-Netalab-Cathys-Teeth-Deceptive-and-fraudulaun-530940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Wellness Research - BrightTeeth - Netalab Cathy's Teeth