• Report: #431903

Complaint Review: Advanced Wellness Research, Inc. (Pure Acai Berry Pro)

• Submitted: Sat, March 07, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, March 07, 2009

• Reported By:Louisburg Kansas
Advanced Wellness Research, Inc. (Pure Acai Berry Pro)
1000 SouthPoint Dr. #1901, Miami, Florida Nationwide U.S.A.

Advanced Wellness Research, Inc. (Pure Acai Berry Pro) NO REFUND. Contact anyone you want to contact but were won't refund your money! Nationwide Internet Miami Florida

I placed order for a free trail of Acai Berry and gave debit card to pay for shipping. Immidately a Satisfaction Guarantee appeared. But after reading it it disclosed their form of a contract that bound you to payment each month for over $70.00 that they will debit from your account.
After 4 phone calls I did not get any help to stop payment. I called within the first 10min. of placing the order. I continued with phone calls for over an hour.
On the last phone call the person told me to contact any one I wanted to but they would not refund my money.
I am 62 and live on a budget as paid once a month from the state for my position as a Para Educator.
If this company debits my account I will be overdrawn and then in really deep trouble. If I can't afford to pay them, then I can not afford to pay an overdraft and other charges.
This has to be stopped. Please, is there any help availabe for those who have been caught is this kind of scam? We need immediate help.

Pkr
Louisburg, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2009 09:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Wellness-Research-Inc-Pure-Acai-Berry-Pro/nationwide/Advanced-Wellness-Research-Inc-Pure-Acai-Berry-Pro-NO-REFUND-Contact-anyone-you-want-431903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Wellness Research, Inc. (Pure Acai Berry Pro)