Complaint Review: Advanced Wellness Research Inc. - Total Cleanse - MyTrialSupport.com

• Submitted: Sat, March 07, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, March 07, 2009

• Reported By:Foster City California
Advanced Wellness Research Inc. - Total Cleanse - MyTrialSupport.com
1630 NW 82nd Avenue Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Advanced Wellness Research Inc. - Total Cleanse, After sending 1 free bottle of Total Cleanse, are now sending me a bottle every 30 days at the price of $78.84 per bottle. I never agreed to any bottles other than the free bottle. Their phone number disconnects after a recorded message. MyTrialSupport.com is not to be found. Miami Florida

I read Mandy's story on the Internet and hoped to achieve the same results. I ordered 1 free bottle each of Total Cleanse and Pure Acai Berry. I received both free bottles. No results were achieved after 30 days, so I was no longer interested in the product. One month later I received another bottle of Acai and another bottle of Total Cleanse, which I did not order.

This time Total Cleanse is charging $78.84 for one bottle, with auto shipment to occur every 30 days unless you cancel. The Acai arrived without charge on the invoice, but I'm sure the price is recouped in the $78.84. When I called the toll free number for Total Cleanse, 866-320-0038, there was a recording that told you to go to Live Chat at www.MyTrialSupport.com, then the line disconnected. There is no Web site. I never authorized nor agreed to these charges.

I never agreed to be placed on auto shipment after either free bottle. I was never informed additional bottles would be sent. The return instructions clearly state that you must contact them for a Return Merchandise Authorization number before you can return the product, but there is no way to contact them to get the RMA number. What a scam.

Suzanne
Foster City, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2009 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Wellness-Research-Inc-Total-Cleanse-MyTrialSupportcom/Miami-Florida-33126/Advanced-Wellness-Research-Inc-Total-Cleanse-After-sending-1-free-bottle-of-Total-Clea-431834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Wellness Research Inc. - Total Cleanse - MyTrialSupport.com