rank

• Submitted: Sun, February 08, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, February 08, 2009

• Reported By:lawrenceburg Kentucky
Advanced Wellness Research Inc, acai berry, total cleanse
3 17th Ave S Nampa, Idaho U.S.A.

Advanced Wellness Research Inc, acai berry, total cleanse scam - proof Nampa Idaho

this involves the combo use of acai berry/total cleanse product advertisement.

i ordered the acai berry- read all the horror scam stories- went ahead and cancelled my CC# before any charges. Received product, and lo and behold, the order Confirmation # i had received via email and what was on the package were 2 different numbers- that in it self would have lead to multiple problems- I called the # and told them of my findings and to take my # off their list. I did receive the RMA # required to return the product. The pkg is unopened.

I had saved the info from the advertisement in my favorites,when I had initially ordered. I did this because the girl advertising the combo was from the town that I live in and i was curious as to where she lived because it is a very small town. I never got around to deleting it and am glad i didnt. I was surfing the web and came across the same advertisement; I pulled it up and it was a different name-different clothes but undeniablely the same girl.

Finding that to be a proof of their scam, I found several more of the same type advertisements and guess what- same girl-different name and so on. There were also a few other girls with the exact same story and wow-another girl from my "little" home town. Can you believe that cr-p?

Too bad the ad cant be brought to light before it grabs some other unsuspecting person. If it can be- I have the proof saved in my favorites!

Dont like being scammed
lawrenceburg, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2009 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Wellness-Research-Inc-acai-berry-total-cleanse/Nampa-Idaho-83651/Advanced-Wellness-Research-Inc-acai-berry-total-cleanse-scam-proof-Nampa-Idaho-421740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Wellness Research Inc, acai berry, total cleanse