Complaint Review: Advanced Wellness Research, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, January 14, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 14, 2009

• Reported By:Santa Barbara California
Advanced Wellness Research, Inc.
www.buypureacaiberry.com Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Advanced Wellness Research, Inc. Advanced Wellness Research, Inc. Pure Acai Berry charged $78.81 for two weeks, not part of the deal Watch OUT!! Miami Beach Florida

I ordered the "free trial" and paid for the shipping. No where was it said that I authorized a further charge after the 14 days - no indication whatsoever. However, a charge appeared and when I disputed with my credit card, they said that they could not help because I authorized it and I would have to cancel with Acai Berry people first. The number on my statement did not work. I went to the website and called them to cancel. The person who I spoke to was very rude and pushy, and basically said that they could not refund my money for the first shipment and would I like more product - yeah right. This company is trying to strong arm people into giving them money - bad business!!! Watch out!!

Will
Santa Barbara, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2009 10:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Wellness-Research-Inc/Miami-Beach-Florida-33139/Advanced-Wellness-Research-Inc-Advanced-Wellness-Research-Inc-Pure-Acai-Berry-charged-412237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Wellness Research, Inc.