Complaint Review: Advanced Wellness Research, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, June 04, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 04, 2009

• Reported By:BATON ROUGE Louisiana
Advanced Wellness Research, Inc.
whitningnow.com Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Advanced Wellness Research, Inc., Netalab, Max White Teeth charged my credit card $78.93 for something I did not request or want. Miami Beach Florida

I ordered a free sample of BrightTeeth Whitening System from a link that came up when I open my email home page on the internet. The next thing I know, there is charged on my credit card for $78.93.

There was nothing on the site that stated I would be charged $78.93 if I didn't cancel. Cancel what? It was a so called free sample (just pay $4.99 for shipping and handling).

Talking to the company (Advanced Wellness Research, Inc.) is a wasted of time. They must be reading from a script. They all said the same thing. I disputed the charge with my credit card company. Now I wait to see if I get my money back.

BATON ROUGE, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2009 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Wellness-Research-Inc/Miami-Beach-Florida-33139/Advanced-Wellness-Research-Inc-Netalab-Max-White-Teeth-charged-my-credit-card-7893-f-458545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Wellness Research, Inc.