Complaint Review: Advanced Wellness Research Inc

• Submitted: Tue, April 14, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 14, 2009

• Reported By:Lutz Florida
Advanced Wellness Research Inc
1269 N Wood Dale Rd. Wood Dale, Illinois U.S.A.

Advanced Wellness Research Inc Colo Flush Pur Acai Berry Pro Advertises free, then refuses refund after wrongly charging over $300.00 on your card. Wood Dale, Illinois

I read a reccomendaton online somewhere to try Colo Flush and Acai Berry for free for a diet. It said to get this for free. I signed up and they mailed me these two bottles of stuff that looked cheap.

I shipped them back with a delivery confirmation and called to cancel. I told the guy I was sending them back and he said he would refund and cancel any further shipments. He did not give me a cancellation number on purpose.

I also replied to the email and someone replied that the product had already been sent. I replied with no answer. 8 days later, I get more product.

I call and the same foreign guy kept saying he was sorry but he could refund $40.00 of the over $300.00 in charges... when I have NO product here to show for it.

He said to give it to a loved one, the he could not refund any more and that there was no one else there to talk to. $310.00 plus and I cannot get a refund... even though I have returned the product. That's just plain trickery and robbery.

Lutz, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2009 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Wellness-Research-Inc/Wood-Dale-Illinois-60191/Advanced-Wellness-Research-Inc-Colo-Flush-Pur-Acai-Berry-Pro-Advertises-free-then-refuses-443551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Wellness Research Inc