Complaint Review: Advanced Wellness Research

• Submitted: Fri, January 16, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 16, 2009

• Reported By:Hanover Pennsylvania
Advanced Wellness Research
3 17th Ave. S Nampa, Idaho U.S.A.

Advanced Wellness Research - Acai Berry Free Trial SCAM to get your money Nampa Idaho

I fell for the scam too. Try the newest weight loss gimic. All it did was empty more money from my bank account that I already couldn't afford to lose.

I was charged the original S&H fee and was unable to cancel. Within 2 weeks I was charged 79 dollars, 2 weeks later I was charged $83. I received no product and have reported this to my bank, who thankfully is going to help me.

Hanover, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2009 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Wellness-Research/Nampa-Idaho-83651-4350/Advanced-Wellness-Research-Acai-Berry-Free-Trial-SCAM-to-get-your-money-Nampa-Idaho-413092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Wellness Research